- The Unichip™Let's Start here
- PRODUCTSFrontline Services
- PROJECTSRecent Projects
- GalleryOur Projects
- ContactGet in Touch
We Unichip Pakistan (Pvt) Ltd is the only performance company in Pakistan who offer their services in Professional Rally. We have prepared number of vehicles to participate in rally. We are also the pioneer of Diesel tuning in Pakistan. Our qualified tuner has more experience of tuning 4x4 then any one in Pakistan.
The most important power band in rally is the mid rpm range power and torque to drive smoothly from sand and to achieve speed after the quick turn, we at Unichip Pakistan (Pvt) Ltd gives the best tuned map for each track and on customer requirement. Unichip can be custom tuned for different types of tracks and Unichip can store upto 5 different tunings which can be selected from just click of a button such as one map could be for sand another can be for tarmac and next one can be for rocks and so on.
Unichip Features For Diesel Vehicles.
• Boost Control: Unichip has complete 3D control over boost pressure across the entire operating range of the engine. This allows the Unichip Trained technician to increase the boost pressure as required. This helps in keeping the Air Fuel Ratios within a safe limit.
• Injector timing: This is a unique Unichip feature to have complete 3D control of injector timing. This means we can control the exact time they open to achieve optimized fuel burn. This will result in lower exhaust gas temperatures and greater engine longevity.
• Fuel Rail Pressure: Unichip has full 3D control of Fuel Rail pressure, the simplest way to increase power on a turbo diesel. However there are rules to follow when increasing fuel rail pressure, these are taken into consideration from all of our trained Unichip Authorised agents.
• Injector Drivers: This feature allows the Unichip to have full 3D control of the Diesel Injectors via the Unichip D4D drivers for greater performance and flexibility.
• Water temp Protection: This is the “built in” safety feature of the new Unichip Q4 we have the ability to monitor engine temp via the coolant temperature sensor. This allows the Authorised Unichip agent to manipulate the tune on a sliding scale as the engine temperature rises. Meaning: As the engine temperature rises the Unichip Q4 will intercept a signal, removing the fuel, boost and timing, slowly and in a controlled fashion to ensure it maintains maximum power and torque output, without compromising the engine.
• Map Select : This option enables the 5 map capability of the Unichip Q4. This means you can access the 5 maps which can be tailored to your requirements. EG, High Power Map, Towing Map, Standard Map, Immobiliser Map or Even a High Boost or Low Boost Map. Speak to your Authorised Unichip agent to tailor 5 tunes to suit your application.
• EGT protection: This is the “add on” safety feature of the new Unichip Q4 we have the ability to monitor engine exhaust temp via the Unichip EGT sensor. This allows the Authorised Unichip agent to manipulate the tune on a sliding scale as the Exhaust temperature rises. Meaning: As the exhaust temperature rises the Unichip Q4 will intercept a signal, removing the fuel, boost and timing, slowly and in a controlled fashion to ensure it maintains maximum power and torque output, without compromising the engine.
Other junk chips "Be very very careful of junk kits out there on the market for D4D engines. All the other kits we could find only manipulate either the fuel or the boost, not both. This is an extremely dangerous way to increase power on a diesel engine & under certain conditions catastrophic engine failure is imminent. Don't even consider an inferior kit which only connects to one or two sensors, it's not worth losing your engine. The Unichip Plug 'n Play kit for the D4D approaches tuning 3-dimensionally which means safe power is always maintained. This is the best kit on the market, bar none!"
What are the main parameters that the UNICHIP Piggy back ECU can control?*
The Unichip piggy back ECU allows a car to be LIVE mapped on a rolling road control the following:
Aftermarket Turbo or Supercharger Installations:
The Unichip piggy back ECU will work in conjunction with aftermarket turbocharger and supercharger installations, controlling boost levels, fuel and ignition parameters.
Turbocharger Boost Levels:
The Unichip can control turbo wastegate solenoid systems to increase boost pressure to safely improve performance. Boost limits can be altered or imposed.
Water Injection Control:
For high performance turbocharger applications, the Unichip piggy back ECU can control the activation of water or water / methanol injection into the inlet manifold to help reduce detonation at high boost levels.
Alter fuel mixture in a 3D* map by +-50%. If you want to install larger fuel injectors these are easily accommodated and injector scaling is quick and simple.
Intercooler Water Spray Control:
For high performance turbocharger applications, Unichip can control the use of intercooler water spray to help reduce air charge temperatures.
Nitrous Oxide Activation & Mapping:
Automatic secondary map when water or nitrous is active. Automatic switch back to primary map when water or nitrous is low or de-activated.
The Unichip can be used to control variable valve timing on modern VVT engines to increase power output.
Idle speed Stabilization:
The Unichip can control idle speed stabilization, to allow an engine to idle when performance camshafts are fitted.
The Unichip piggy back ECU is designed to allow engine rev limits to be altered on implemented.
Alter ignition timing in a 3D* map down to 0.1degree resolution.
Variable induction systems can be controlled by the Unichip to improve performance.
The Unichip piggy back ECU is capable of running a variety of switchable launch control strategies. Simply select first gear, hold down the clutch, floor the throttle and let the Unichip provide you with the perfect performance getaway.
*A 3D map consists of a table of engine speed versus engine load, plus a value for fuelling or ignition timing at any combination of speed or load. This method is used to map the most advanced stand alone ECU’s on the market accurately and safely, which is why the same functionality is built into the Unichip.
UNICHIP Piggy Back ECU additional Features:
» Road speed governor delimiting for Japanese imports.
» Calibration of electronic speedometers when larger wheels have been fitted.
» Conversion of electronic speedometers from KMH to MPH for imports.
» Drive additional fuel injectors, with variable blend control .
» Conversion to individual throttle bodies on certain cars.
» Conversion of mechanical injection systems to full 3D* fuel & ignition control.
» Conversion from flap type air flow meters to less restrictive hot film meters.
» Multiple maps to suit different fuels.
» Activation of gear shift lights.
» Data logging of maximum boost pressure.
» Date logging of maximum RPM.
» Full throttle gear changes
*NOTE: Some of these additional features require the fitment of an additional Dastek interface module